We know that most workout places list all of their cool equipment or snazzy group class schedules, but like we said… we’re different. We are 100% committed to you having a great time and seeing results.
Here’s What You Really Want to Know:
- Our sessions are 60 minutes long and usually feel like 30 minutes (seriously, it goes by FAST!)
- While we vary the exercises we do each time, you’ll always get a complete full body and cardio workout so that you move towards your weight loss goals quicker than ever before.
- We set up stations so you’re never ever bored. You could be at each station for 35 seconds to 2 minutes before moving to the next station. It’s this constant change up that makes the entire session go by so fast.
- At the end of class, we’ll pass around frozen towels to cool you down. We literally pull them out of the freezer for you.
Other Cool Things to Know About Us:
We help keep you motivated by playing fun music and making sure you’re doing each exercise safely.
- We have a countdown clock on the wall so you always know how much time you have left at each station.
- We’re super-friendly, know your name, and you’ll easily meet new people here.
- While all of our classes take place in our facilities, we often find cool community things to do (like 5K’s or obstacle courses) and will always invite you and your loved ones to participate with us.
- Your priority is weight loss and not getting hurt. Our priority is the same. This is why we always have more than 1 trainer at each class and offer a variety of ways to perform each exercise. You’re always working at your own level – whether that’s as someone just starting on their weight loss journey or someone that is in top physical shape.
- We look for little ways to make you smile. When you lose 20 pounds, we’ll give you a little award (and make you wear the 20 pound vest so you can see just how much lighter you now are!)
- We offer nutritional guidance or measurements before almost every session so you have the exact support you need when you want it most.
Here’s What to Do Next: